ROTI CANAI PEDAS
5 pieces leftovers pharatas/roti canai ~ shredded
5 shallots ~ minced
2 garlics ~ minced
3 tablespoon chillie paste (depends on how hot and spicy you want it to be)
salt to taste
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Heat a bit of cooking oil in a wok.
2. Add in chillie paste and fry till fragrant then add in the minced shallots and garlic. Stir.
3. Add in tamarind juice, sugar and salt.
4. Add in eggs and stir for a minute or two.
5. Add in the shredded pharatas/roti canai and stir to mix.
6. Ready to serve.