Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Orange Cupcakes

T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

In case you don't know as if people cares... hahaha, I've re-activated my MamaFaMi's facebook account on the night of 30th September. Actually I intend to re-activate it on the 1st October but since I was not around that time (that would be a different story in a different entry, insyaAllah), so I did it earlier.

My oh my, after a few minutes I re-activated my account and posted the first photo, googled from Google Image, stating I'm Back... comments kept pouring in. And after a good few months not on FB, it was like.. oh my God, now how do I do this.. how do I do that! Hahaha...

Anyway in short, I'd like to thank all of you my dear friends for the warm welcome. Makes me feel appreciated. Thank you so much. But I must make sure I won't get carried away or I will vanish again from the FB world.

Wish me luck!

T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

Made this cupcakes for Syahmi's birthday. No party though, just for us to enjoy. But my ganache didn't turn out as stiff as Jun's. I don't really know why. Anyway, thanks Jun for sharing the recipe with us...


Sorry Jun, I didn't do justice to your recipe..
ORANGE CUPCAKE
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Jun Yummilicious


Ingredients :

2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup vegetable oil (i used melted butter)
3 eggs
3 tbsp cream cheese softened
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
orange zest

Method :

1. Preheat oven to 350'F.
2. Beat the eggs and to this add milk, orange juice, vege oil and orange zest. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and stir just to combine.
5. Add the cream cheese and combine well. Continue to mix for 2 minutes.
6. Pour batter 2/3 full in cup and bake for 20-25 minutes.

Note :

Original recipe baked in a bundt pan. And while it is still warm, brush with some orange syrup and glazed with sugar mixture to make it moist and have more flavour. I omit this since I turn this cake into cuppies and topped with chocolate ganache.


Have a nice day!

8 comments:

  1. Eh, eh lupa.. Ma, btway, add la fb k su.. alang2 da re activate balik tu.. (Sujohnsue). Dr x sihat smpai da sihat la k su ni, dok mnunggu nk try msakan Ma.

    Lama k su dok ttanya2 mana g Ma ni, lama x nmpak on fb. Nak re-add segan tkot org da x sudi, heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaaaaa....maaaaa, x jd eh ganache? apsai ek? tp x p la..kek tu ok k x? rasa guilty plak...rasa betui dah bg respi kat ma tu..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious cuppies, I loves the chocolate topping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mengancamnya. Banyaknya makanan nak dirasa ni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sumpah tergoda*Mula la berangan berjiran dgn MamaFami, blh mintak sebijik tiap kali MamaFami buat kek ni* Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuuhh... sangat menggoda sbb cokelat sangat banyak..!!!!

    happy birthday syahmi..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yumyum.. cc orange ada coklat sebagai topping sedap

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!