News up to date : Still working on my blood pressure reading, which I can say, not much improvement since that day. Plus so many things happened, that contributes to my failure in achieving a better reading. I am still trying and struggling at the same time.
What I've tried so far :
1. celery + green apples
2. Tamarind skin with hot water
3. Daun semambu (Neem / Azadirachta indica) in hot water
4. A few suppliments
5. Reduce sodium intake (actually I don't use much salt in my cookings)
I think the best thing to do right now is not to think too much.... but will I be able to? Aja aja fighting mama!!!
Thank you Tok Mak!
SWEET BUN RAISINS
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Tok Mak
1 egg *
2 tablespoon milk powder *
250 ml iced water * (egg + milk powder + iced water = 300ml)
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
300g high protein flour
200g all purpose flour
2 teaspoon instant dried yeast
2 tablespoon margarine
1 teaspoon milk powder
2 teaspoons water
Bread Maker method :
1. Into the breadmaker pan, add in mixture of water, milk powder and egg. Add in sugar and salt.
2. Top it with high protein flour, all purpose flour, instant dried yeast and raisins.
3. Set the bread maker to DOUGH setting and press start. When the dough is just combined, add in margarine. Leave the bread maker to finish the cycle which will takes about 1 1/2 hour or so.
4. Remove the dough from the pan and divide the dough into 20 equal portions. Roughly about 50g each.
5. Form each portion into a ball. Arrange the rolls on a greased baking tray and leave to prove till double the size.
6. Brush the proved rolls with milk.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 25 minutes or till golden brown.
8. Once out of the oven, brush with a bit of butter. Place on a wire rack to cool. Keep in an airtight container.
Have a nice day!